Providing individual, couples and family counseling.
Treatment specialization include:
- Getting in touch with yourself and purpose in life
- Stress, anxiety & depression management
- Unhealthy marriage & divorce
- Intimacy, sensuality, sexuality
- Grief, death and loss support
- Addiction & Recovery
- Conflict Resolution
- Infertility - Adoption
- Ulcerative Colitis, chronic illness
- E.M.D.R., post traumatic stress
- Learning how to play again = Thinking outside the familiar = Making new friends and finding new adventures you really enjoy
- Learning the language of emotions, how you really feel and how to communicate better with the people in your life.
I've helped many clients work through difficult challenges they're facing and would like to help you too. I have a very straight forward, assertive and somewhat irreverent, sarcastic communication style. We work hard, bravely dig as deep as we need to and have some belly laughs along the way. My clients appreciate how real and raw it can get, they feel free to share the good, bad and the ugly. If you're ready to be a good student I am a good teacher = Let's roll up our sleeves?!